Flexible Working

The right to request flexible working was extended this year.

You can request flexible working eg change your hours, work from home etc if you are the parent of a child under 17, or a disabled child (receiving DLA) under 18 or are the carer of an adult 18 and over.

Working Families have a factsheet on their website www.workingfamilies.org.uk or ring 0800 013 0313 for the procedure and what to do if your request is turned down.