One of our parents has set up a not-for-profit organisation called Greenwich Bakehouse.
The aim is to train autistic adults in basic baking and to sell our bakes at Mycenae House Community Centre.
We will run a pilot for a year and train 4 different groups of people for 12 weeks per session.
Long –term we hope to set up a catering business to employ adults with autism.
Want to Learn Baking?
We need four adults on the autistic spectrum to learn easy baking skills. We will teach you how to make cakes, scones and bread
Mycenae House Community Centre , near Blackheath Standard, SE3.
2018 , every Thursday morning 9.30 to 12.30 for 12 weeks.
What do you need to do?
- You need to be interested in baking (but you do not need any experience).
- Be able to follow a recipe,
- Follow food hygiene rules,
- Travel to Mycenae House
- Agree to come along every Thursday for 12 weeks.
What will you get?
- You will learn some baking skills and gain experience for your CV.
- It will be autism-friendly, run by 2 people who understand autism.
- It will be relaxed and enjoyable.
- You will learn to work with others and meet new people.
- Travel and lunch expenses paid.
E-mail Julie to find out more. email@example.com
Downloadable Flyer is here: Autistic Baking Trainees Needed