Hi, my name is Zoe and I am an MSc student of psychology at University of London Royal Holloway. My research focus is based around disability, language and stereotypes. Participating in this research means a few things:
1) You are 18 years of age or older
2) You identify as disabled or as having a disability
3) All information would be entirely confidential
4) You could win a £25 Amazon UK voucher ! by doing the survey and providing a valid email address.
5) You will spend approximately 25 minutes answering a series of questions, some concerning disability, experiences of being stereotyped, your social preferences and some basic demographic questions through the accessible online survey.
Your Help is Important!!!
The results of this study have the potential to be meaningful in understanding disability-based social movements, adding to literature on stereotypes and prejudice as well as having potential policy implications and of course providing a platform for us as disabled individuals to add our voice and be represented in social science research, thus your assistance is incredibly meaningful.